- for pinch-free cutting of Copper-and Aluminumcables up to 150 mm²
- opening width approx. Ø 27 mm
- Cutter Head made of Vanadium Steel
- low effort and easy
- clean cut due to new geometrical Blade
- adjustable screw mechanism
- low weight
- short construction
- not for Steel wire and hard-drawn Copper Cables
- According to the latest Norm EN 60900:2012 / IEC 60900:2012
Tools with double triangle are tested piece-by-piece with a test Voltage 10.000 Volt and certificated highest possible safeness for working on live parts up to 1.000 Volt.
All Safety Tools are stamped and signed according their Norm:
- IEC / EN 60900: 2012 or additional with VDE / GS also with Item Number, Size, Manufacturing Year and Manufacturer, 1000V and Double Triangle respectively VDE-Sign.
- High quality PVC according to the REACH-Regulation and withstand the newest PAK-Inspection.
|length / mm||weight / g||Norm|