VDE „Made in Germany“
- High-quality 2-colour multilayered insulation "Made in Germany"
- for pinch-free cutting of Copper-and Aluminumcables
- single Wire up to 25 sq. mm
- multi-Wire up to 50 sq. mm
- fine Wire up to 70 sq. mm
- opening width Ø 22 mm
- cutting Hardness: approx. 53-55 HRC
- precision cutting edges for a smooth and clean cut
- with trap Protection
- with adjustable screw
- hardened Blades with precision grinding
- easy cutting with one-hand operation due to high translation
- solid version from Vanadium Steel
- forged, oil-hardened
- not for Steel wire and hard-drawn Copper cables
- According to the latest Norm VDE / EN 60900:2012 / IEC 60900:2012
Tools with double triangle are tested piece-by-piece with a test Voltage 10.000 Volt and certificated highest possible safeness for working on live parts up to 1.000 Volt.
All Safety Tools are stamped and signed according their Norm:
- IEC / EN 60900: 2012 or additional with VDE / GS also with Item Number, Size, Manufacturing Year and Manufacturer, 1000V and Double Triangle respectively VDE-Sign.
- High quality PVC according to the REACH-Regulation and withstand the newest PAK-Inspection.
|length / mm||weight / g||Norm|