VDE „Made in Germany“
- with hooked Blade (40 mm) and sliding shoe on the cutting tip for protecting the conductor insulation
- Hook Blade for slitting and stripping of damp-proof cables
- ergonomically designed safety handle made of tough elastic,
impact-resistant plastic with integrated soft zone
- with Blade protection device
- Length: 215 mm
- According to the latest Norm VDE / EN 60900:2012 / IEC 60900:2012
Tools with double triangle are tested piece-by-piece with a test Voltage 10.000 Volt and certificated highest possible safeness for working on live parts up to 1.000 Volt.
All Safety Tools are stamped and signed according their Norm:
- IEC / EN 60900: 2012 or additional with VDE / GS also with Item Number, Size, Manufacturing Year and Manufacturer, 1000V and Double Triangle respectively VDE-Sign.
- High quality PVC according to the REACH-Regulation and withstand the newest PAK-Inspection.
|Blade / mm||weight / g||Norm|