- High-quality 2-colour multilayered insulation "Made in Germany"
- DIN ISO 5745
- the additionally coated working head also provides protection against bridging
- the highly flexible material at the head is firmly connected to the metal and allows an opening angle of approx. 30 degrees
- with short, strong Jaws
- toothed clamping Jaws
- forged from special tool steel
- oil hardened
- According to the latest Norm EN 60900:2012 / IEC 60900:2012
Tools with double triangle are tested piece-by-piece with a test Voltage 10.000 Volt and certificated highest possible safeness for working on live parts up to 1.000 Volt.
All Safety Tools are stamped and signed according their Norm:
- IEC / EN 60900: 2012 or additional with VDE / GS also with Item Number, Size, Manufacturing Year and Manufacturer, 1000V and Double Triangle respectively VDE-Sign.
- High quality PVC according to the REACH-Regulation and withstand the newest PAK-Inspection.
|mm||weight / g||Norm|