Made in Germany
Quality assurance measures:
- Permanent development and improvement of tools
- Improve manufacturing processes
- TÜV-certified quality management system according to ISO 9001: 2008
- with long, parallel tensioning steel jaws, hardened and burnished
- simple and easy handling
- Grips the wire automatically by spring loading
- no slipping of wire for highest pulling forces
- especially hard and durable thanks to cold forming technology
- Remote triggering possible: hole in clamping jig
The Tools are certified by TÜV according to ISO 9001: 2008.
All tools are stamped with the CE-symbol, as well as with:
- Rope diameter, rope type, breaking load / WLL p.pc. manufacturing month and year
- Best suitable for linesmen, bridge builders, industry and agriculture
Directions for use, maintenance and care for all kinds of all grips:
- Before each use: Check all parts for distortion or misalignment; proper maintenance and field inspection is necessary.
- Check grip to be sure of correct type and size for the application.
- Profile of the jaws and its teeth have to be kept always clean, dry, free of oil and grease to avoid a slipping of the wire. Avoid abrupt loading.
- Increase tensile force slowly to avoid slipping of the wire or even damage of the teeth.
- Lubricate only the rivets, never the jaws. Check mechanical condition of entire grip
|Wire-Ø||mm||1 - 5||3 - 9||4 - 12||6 - 18||10 - 28||20 - 40|
|Wire cross section||mm²||1 - 16||6 - 35||16 - 70||50 - 150||90 - 400||240 - 800|
|Eye size||mm||20 round||22 round||27 round||25x38 oval||30x40 oval||30x40 oval|
|Remote triggering||Ø mm||-||5,0||5,0||5,5||5,5||5,5|