Made in Germany
Quality assurance measures:
- for Aluminumwires AAAC, AAC and Aluminumropes with steel core ACSR
- Permanent development and improvement of tools
- Improve manufacturing processes
- TÜV-certified quality management system according to ISO 9001: 2008
- with long, parallel tensioning steel jaws, hardened and galvanized
- not for steel ropes (please refer to product Art.No. 5004)
- simple and easy handling
- Grips the wire automatically by spring loading
- no slipping of wire for highest pulling forces
- especially hard and durable thanks to cold forming technology
- Remote triggering possible: hole in clamping jig
- The profile of the clamping jaws is specially designed for aluminum ropes and aluminum ropes with stainless steel so that the material is not damaged.
The Tools are certified by TÜV according to ISO 9001: 2008.
All tools are stamped with the CE-symbol, as well as with:
- Rope diameter, rope type, breaking load / WLL p.pc. manufacturing month and year
- Best suitable for linesmen, bridge builders, industry and agriculture
Directions for use, maintenance and care for all kinds of all grips:
- Before each use: Check all parts for distortion or misalignment; proper maintenance and field inspection is necessary.
- Check grip to be sure of correct type and size for the application.
- Profile of the jaws and its teeth have to be kept always clean, dry, free of oil and grease to avoid a slipping of the wire. Avoid abrupt loading.
- Increase tensile force slowly to avoid slipping of the wire or even damage of the teeth.
- Lubricate only the rivets, never the jaws. Check mechanical condition of entire grip
|Wire-Ø||mm||5,4 - 8,5||5 - 12||8 - 18||15 - 28||20 - 40|
|Wire cross section||mm²||22 - 35||16 - 70||50 - 150||120 - 400||240 - 800|
|Eye size||mm||22 round||27 round||25 x 38 oval||30 x 40 oval||30 x 40 oval|
|breaking load||approx. kg||2.000||3.400||6.000||7.000||9.000|
|Remote triggering||Ø mm||5,0||5,0||5,5||5,5||5,5|