Made in Germany
Quality assurance measures:
- Permanent development and improvement of tools
- Improve manufacturing processes
- TÜV-certified quality management system according to ISO 9001: 2008
- according to DIN VDE 0274 and international standards
- independent clinging to the rope by spring
- with a long jaw and large towing eye
- also suitable for natural and synthetic fiber ropes
- low weight
- broad range of application
- easy handling by best ergonometry
- with long, parallel clamping clamp and drawbar eye
- Remote triggering possible: hole in clamping jig
The Tools are certified by TÜV according to ISO 9001: 2008.
All tools are stamped with the CE-symbol, as well as with:
- Rope diameter, rope type, breaking load / WLL p.pc. manufacturing month and year
- Best suitable for linesmen, bridge builders, industry and agriculture
Directions for use, maintenance and care for all kinds of all grips:
- Before each use: Check all parts for distortion or misalignment; proper maintenance and field inspection is necessary.
- Check grip to be sure of correct type and size for the application.
- Profile of the jaws and its teeth have to be kept always clean, dry, free of oil and grease to avoid a slipping of the wire. Avoid abrupt loading.
- Increase tensile force slowly to avoid slipping of the wire or even damage of the teeth.
- Lubricate only the rivets, never the jaws. Check mechanical condition of entire grip
Warning: When using grip never exceed Working load Limit WLL !
|Wire-Ø one core||mm||8 - 25||16 - 34||28 - 45|
|wire cross section four-core||mm²||4 x 16 - 35||4 x 35 - 70||4 x 95 - 150|
|Eye size||mm||27 x 40 oval||30 x 45 oval||30 x 45 oval|
|Breaking load||approx. kg||1.250||3.000||4.500|
|Remote triggering||Ø mm||6,0||6,0||6,0|