Made in Germany
Quality assurance measures:
- Permanent development and improvement of tools
- Improve manufacturing processes
- TÜV-certified quality management system according to ISO 9001: 2008
- High quality special steel
- corrosion protection
- smoothly operating jaws with large rivets
- for reliable stretching ropes and wires
The Tools are certified by TÜV according to ISO 9001: 2008.
All Tools are stamped with the CE-symbol, as well as with:
- Rope diameter, rope type, breaking load / WLL p.pc. manufacturing month and year
- Best suitable for linesmen, bridge builders, industry and agriculture
Directions for use, maintenance and care for all kinds of all grips:
- Before each use: Check all parts for distortion or misalignment; proper maintenance and field inspection is necessary.
- Check grip to be sure of correct type and size for the application.
- Profile of the jaws and its teeth have to be kept always clean, dry, free of oil and grease to avoid a slipping of the wire. Avoid abrupt loading.
- Increase tensile force slowly to avoid slipping of the wire or even damage of the teeth.
- Lubricate only the rivets, never the jaws. Check mechanical condition of entire grip
Warning: When using grip never exceed Working load Limit WLL !
|Capacity-Ø||mm||1 - 3||1 - 4||1 - 5||1 - 8||1 - 12|
|Breaking load approx.||kg||400||500||800||1.200||1.800|