VDE „Made in Germany“
- Insulated Combination Plier
- DIN ISO 5746
- heavy version
- forged, oil hardened
- cutting Edge, Hardness approx.60 HRC
- from spezial Tool Steel
- cutting Edges additionally induction hardened
- with gripping zones for flat and round Material
- suitable for Versatile use
- also suitable for hard Wire
- According to the latest Norm VDE / EN 60900:2012 / IEC 60900:2012
Tools with double triangle are tested piece-by-piece with a test Voltage 10.000 Volt and certificated highest possible safeness for working on live parts up to 1.000 Volt.
All Safety Tools are stamped and signed according their Norm:
- IEC / EN 60900: 2012 or additional with VDE / GS also with Item Number, Size, Manufacturing Year and Manufacturer, 1000V and Double Triangle respectively VDE-Sign.
- High quality PVC according to the REACH-Regulation and withstand the newest PAK-Inspection.
|mm||weight / g||Norm|