- High-quality 2-colour multilayered insulation "Made in Germany"
- DIN ISO 5749
- precision cutting edges relief for fine wires– milled and induction – hardened
- oval head
- for cutting hard and soft Wires
- Cutting Edge hardness approx. 62 HRC
- power transmission for optimum leverage
- Swedish pattern
- forged from special Tool Steel
- oil-hardened, chrome Head
- According to the latest Norm VDE / EN 60900:2012 / IEC 60900:2012
Tools with double triangle are tested piece-by-piece with a test Voltage 10.000 Volt and certificated highest possible safeness for working on live parts up to 1.000 Volt.
All Safety Tools are stamped and signed according their Norm:
- IEC / EN 60900: 2012 or additional with VDE / GS also with Item Number, Size, Manufacturing Year and Manufacturer, 1000V and Double Triangle respectively VDE-Sign.
- High quality PVC according to the REACH-Regulation and withstand the newest PAK-Inspection.
|mm||weight / g||Norm|