- for cutting and dismantling of insulation cable made from PVC, PE and VPE
- limited cutting depth to avoid cable damage (by specifying the sheat thickness)
- easy-to-use operation
- Simple execution, not dipped insulated!
- other dimensions on request
Tools with double triangle are tested piece-by-piece with a test Voltage 10.000 Volt and certificated highest possible safeness for working on live parts up to 1.000 Volt.
All Safety Tools are stamped and signed according their Norm:
- IEC / EN 60900: 2012 or additional with VDE / GS also with Item Number, Size, Manufacturing Year and Manufacturer, 1000V and Double Triangle respectively VDE-Sign.
- High quality PVC according to the REACH-Regulation and withstand the newest PAK-Inspection.
|cable Ø||horizontal cut||rounded cut||weight / g|
|45 - 75 mm||3,3 mm||2,8 mm||925|