„Made in Germany“
- Manufactured from high-quality steel with safety hook
- Self-lubricating rollers quality polyamide
- Polypropylene rope 18 m long DIN EN 699 Form A
- Polypropylene rope 22 m long DIN EN 699 Form A
- proven rope brake with 5 teeth which clamp the rope parallel
- for quick lifting, pulling and tensioning
The Tools are certified by TÜV according to ISO 9001: 2008.
All Hoists are stamped with the CE-symbol, as well as with: breaking load / WLL p.pc. manufacturing year
- Universal application for Car repairs, travelling
- Hobby: Boating, Caravanning
- Garden: agriculture and forestry
- Workshop: factory and assembly work
Quality assurance measures:
- According procedure the professional association the breaking load at all
- universal pulleys least 4x higher than the nominal load.
- The hoists have been tested by TÜV Rheinland in Cologne.
- Every year, the breaking load is controlled by the VPA, Remscheid!
- When use hoist never exceed Working Load Limit WWL!
|Height of lift||m||2,5||2,5|
|Breaking Load||approx. kg||800||1.000|