- patented secure socket holding and easy use safety lock device
to ensure accidental loosening of insert tools
- easy handling
- manufactured from chrome-vanadium-steel
- clock and counter clock operation
- also available for left-hand use
- square drive as per DIN 3120/1174 with ball lock for mechanically locked retaining system
- DIN 7449
- Fully insulated according to DIN IEC 60900
- with switchable 32-tooth ratchet head
- with square drive for sockets 1/2 "or 3/8"
- According to the latest Norm VDE / EN 60900:2012 / IEC 60900:2012
Tools with double triangle are tested piece-by-piece with a test Voltage 10.000 Volt and certificated highest possible safeness for working on live parts up to 1.000 Volt.
All Safety Tools are stamped and signed according their Norm:
- IEC / EN 60900: 2012 or additional with VDE / GS also with Item Number, Size, Manufacturing Year and Manufacturer, 1000V and Double Triangle respectively VDE-Sign.
- High quality PVC according to the REACH-Regulation and withstand the newest PAK-Inspection.
|Inch / mm||weight / g||Norm|
|1/2″ - 260||750|