„Made in Germany“
- for hexagon socket Screws
- from Vanadium Steel
- DIN 7439
- with power grip of tough and durable plastic, production certified according to IEC 60900
- separate insulated Blade for maximum safety
- Blades made of high, consistent hardened special Steel
- Optimum corrosion protection and accurate fit
with burnished screwdriver tips
- 100% against rotation under control
- According to the latest Norm VDE / EN 60900:2012 / IEC 60900:2012
Tools with double triangle are tested piece-by-piece with a test Voltage 10.000 Volt and certificated highest possible safeness for working on live parts up to 1.000 Volt.
All Safety Tools are stamped and signed according their Norm:
- IEC / EN 60900: 2012 or additional with VDE / GS also with Item Number, Size, Manufacturing Year and Manufacturer, 1000V and Double Triangle respectively VDE-Sign.
- High quality PVC according to the REACH-Regulation and withstand the newest PAK-Inspection.
|mm||weight / g||Norm|