„Made in Germany“
- for slotted Screws
- from Vanadium Steel
- DIN 7437
- with power grip of tough and durable Plastic, production certified according to IEC 60900
- separate insulated Blade for maximum safety
- Blades made of high, consistent hardened special Steel
- Optimum corrosion protection and accurate fit with burnished screwdriver tips
- 100% against rotation under control
- for extremely high torque loads
- According to the latest Norm VDE / EN 60900:2012 / IEC 60900:2012
Tools with double triangle are tested piece-by-piece with a test Voltage 10.000 Volt and certificated highest possible safeness for working on live parts up to 1.000 Volt.
All Safety Tools are stamped and signed according their Norm:
- IEC / EN 60900: 2012 or additional with VDE / GS also with Item Number, Size, Manufacturing Year and Manufacturer, 1000V and Double Triangle respectively VDE-Sign.
- High quality PVC according to the REACH-Regulation and withstand the newest PAK-Inspection.
|Dimension / mm||weight / g||Norm|
|0,4 x 2,5 x 75||25|
|0,6 x 2,8 x 75||30|
|0,6 x 3,5 x 100||35|
|0,8 x 4,0 x 100||55|
|1,0 x 5,5 x 125||100|
|1,2 x 6,5 x 150||125|
|1,2 x 8,0 x 175||145|
|1,6 x 10,0 x 200||260|