VDE „Made in Germany“
- Insulating plier with greatly reduces the risk of a short circuit
- for meter connections and meter locking
- glass fibre reinforced plastic with soft plastic zone on the handle, for better grip
- Plastic handle consists of 2 components, robust plastic
- gripping zone with 2 key ways for different Cable dimensions
- Categorie C: Operating range up to - 40°C (104° F)
- According to the latest Norm VDE / EN 60900:2012 / IEC 60900:2012
Tools with double triangle are tested piece-by-piece with a test Voltage 10.000 Volt and certificated highest possible safeness for working on live parts up to 1.000 Volt.
All Safety Tools are stamped and signed according their Norm:
- IEC / EN 60900: 2012 or additional with VDE / GS also with Item Number, Size, Manufacturing Year and Manufacturer, 1000V and Double Triangle respectively VDE-Sign.
- High quality PVC according to the REACH-Regulation and withstand the newest PAK-Inspection.
|mm||weight / g||Norm|