VDE „Made in Germany“
- for meter mounting and locking, reduces the short circuit risk
- 2-component plastic handle
- complete insulating pliers made of impact resistant, glass fiber reinforced, robust plastic
- Soft zone on handle for secure hold
- 2 recesses for different cable diameters
- Categorie C:Operating range up to - 40°C (104° F)
- Complete without metal inside and outside
- According to the latest Norm VDE / EN 60900:2012 / IEC 60900:2012
Tools with double triangle are tested piece-by-piece with a test Voltage 10.000 Volt and certificated highest possible safeness for working on live parts up to 1.000 Volt.
All Safety Tools are stamped and signed according their Norm:
- IEC / EN 60900: 2012 or additional with VDE / GS also with Item Number, Size, Manufacturing Year and Manufacturer, 1000V and Double Triangle respectively VDE-Sign.
- High quality PVC according to the REACH-Regulation and withstand the newest PAK-Inspection.
|mm||weight / g||Norm|