- with friction lock on square against unintentional loosening
of driving and / or operating tools
- DIN 7436
- fully insulated according to IEC 60900
- from precision steel tube
- chrome-vanadium steel
- pull-off force to 50 Nm
- According to the latest Norm EN60900:2012 / IEC 60900:2012
Tools with double triangle are tested piece-by-piece with a test Voltage 10.000 Volt and certificated highest possible safeness for working on live parts up to 1.000 Volt.
All Safety Tools are stamped and signed according their Norm:
- IEC / EN 60900: 2012 or additional with VDE / GS also with Item Number, Size, Manufacturing Year and Manufacturer, 1000V and Double Triangle respectively VDE-Sign.
- High quality PVC according to the REACH-Regulation and withstand the newest PAK-Inspection.
|Inch / mm||weight / g||Norm|
|3/8″ - 125 continuous bore||140|
|3/8″ - 250||280|
|1/2″ - 125 continuous bore||190|
|1/2″ - 250||400|