- manufactured from Chrome-Vanadium-Steel
- without locking device
- square drive according DIN 3120 / ISO 1174
- with ball locking device
- matt chrome finish
- According to the latest Norm EN 60900:2012 / IEC 60900:2012
Tools with double triangle are tested piece-by-piece with a test Voltage 10.000 Volt and certificated highest possible safeness for working on live parts up to 1.000 Volt.
All Safety Tools are stamped and signed according their Norm:
- IEC / EN 60900: 2012 or additional with VDE / GS also with Item Number, Size, Manufacturing Year and Manufacturer, 1000V and Double Triangle respectively VDE-Sign.
- High quality PVC according to the REACH-Regulation and withstand the newest PAK-Inspection.
|Inch||weight / g||Norm|
|1/4" female - 3/8" male||20|
|3/8" female - 1/4" male||53|
|3/8" female - 1/2" male||62|
|1/2" female - 3/8" male||90|