- chrome Vanadium Steel
- oil-hardened, forged
- DIN 7448
- hexagon with 1/4" Square Drive
- with inside grooves to accept the fixing devices at the operation tools
- Square drive as DIN 3120 / ISO 1174
- with ball retaining groove
- According to the latest Norm EN 60900:2012 / IEC 60900:2012
Tools with double triangle are tested piece-by-piece with a test Voltage 10.000 Volt and certificated highest possible safeness for working on live parts up to 1.000 Volt.
All Safety Tools are stamped and signed according their Norm:
- IEC / EN 60900: 2012 or additional with VDE / GS also with Item Number, Size, Manufacturing Year and Manufacturer, 1000V and Double Triangle respectively VDE-Sign.
- High quality PVC according to the REACH-Regulation and withstand the newest PAK-Inspection.
|Dimension / mm||weight / g||Norm|