- DIN 7436
- forged from Chrome-Vanadium-Steel
- with safety Screw to prevent accidental loosening of the extension Tools
- According to the latest Norm VDE / EN 60900:2012 / IEC 60900:2012
Tools with double triangle are tested piece-by-piece with a test Voltage 10.000 Volt and certificated highest possible safeness for working on live parts up to 1.000 Volt.
All Safety Tools are stamped and signed according their Norm:
- IEC / EN 60900: 2012 or additional with VDE / GS also with Item Number, Size, Manufacturing Year and Manufacturer, 1000V and Double Triangle respectively VDE-Sign.
- High quality PVC according to the REACH-Regulation and withstand the newest PAK-Inspection.
|Inch / mm||weight / g||Norm|
|3/8″ - 200||350|
|1/2″ - 200||490|