- High-quality 2-colour multilayered insulation "Made in Germany"
- Torque tested ISO 3110
- ratchet mechanism with fine teeth (72 teeth)
- return angle of 5 °
- Reverse function is performed by simply turning the key
- from chrom vanadium steel forged
- Flank Traction-profile
- DIN 7446
- straight form
- to loosen and tighten bolts and nuts
- Fast and simple work
- According to the latest Norm EN 60900:2012 / IEC 60900:2012
Tools with double triangle are tested piece-by-piece with a test Voltage 10.000 Volt and certificated highest possible safeness for working on live parts up to 1.000 Volt.
All Safety Tools are stamped and signed according their Norm:
- IEC / EN 60900: 2012 or additional with VDE / GS also with Item Number, Size, Manufacturing Year and Manufacturer, 1000V and Double Triangle respectively VDE-Sign.
- High quality PVC according to the REACH-Regulation and withstand the newest PAK-Inspection.
|mm||weight / g||Norm|