Made in Germany
Quality assurance measures:
- Permanent development and improvement of tools
- Improve manufacturing processes
- TÜV-certified quality management system according to ISO 9001: 2008
- 100% crack-tested according to DIN 54130
- Climbing irons for climbing and working on wooden masts and wooden poles with round cross section in overhead power engineering
- reinforced bow 18 mm with 3 points for more security and higher loading capacity
(Peak width 260 also with 2 peaks)
- bow and foot forged entirely of high quality steel tempered and 100 % checked for cracking, riveted
- safety Angular strong foot-plate 2,25 mm of sheet steel
- all metal parts galvanized
- Straps of best chromium-tanned leather with wide heelpiece
The Climbing Irons are certified by TÜV according to ISO 9001: 2008.
All Climbing Irons are stamped with:
Peak width and info for which pole diameter suitable in mm, manufacturing month and year
Warning: When using grip never exceed Working load Limit WLL!
- Do not forcibly deform the bow - Danger from possible breaking of the bow
- Only use climbing irons for the diameter and purpose specified!
- Not suitable for steel-, concrete-, plastic- and angular poles
- Walking with climbing irons is not allowed!
|Peak width, -value||mm||200/3||260/2||260/3||320/3||360/3|
|for wooden pole-Ø||mm||90 - 180||150 - 240||150 - 240||200 - 300||230 - 340|
|Breaking load per pc.||approx. kg||800||800||800||800||800|
|WLL per pc.||kg||400||400||400||400||400|
|weight per pair||kg||4.000||4.200||4.400||4.800||5.000|