„Made in Germany“
- from Vanadium Steel, DIN, oil-hardened
- with power grip of tough and durable Plastic
- production certified according to IEC 60900:2012
- Approval for work to 1,500 volts direct current (DC), 1,000 volts alternating current (AC)
- Final test at 10.000 Volts
- separate insulated Blade for maximum safety
- Blades made of high, consistent hardened special Steel
- Optimum corrosion protection and accurate fit with burnished Screwdriver tips
- 100% against rotation under control
- According to the latest Norm VDE / EN 60900:2012 / IEC 60900:2012
Tools with double triangle are tested piece-by-piece with a test Voltage 10.000 Volt and certificated highest possible safeness for working on live parts up to 1.000 Volt.
All Safety Tools are stamped and signed according their Norm:
- IEC/EN 60900: 2012 or additional with VDE / GS also with Item Number, Size, Manufacturing Year and Manufacturer, 1000V and Double Triangle respectively VDE-Sign.
- High quality PVC according to the REACH-Regulation and withstand the newest PAK-Inspection.
|weight / g||Norm|