- smallest build
- length: approx. 200 mm
- with individual serial number
- with calibration certificate
- Frictional system
- not mechanically locked
- Transparent insulated scale range with metric and Ibf ft-values
- accurate up to 5,000 load cycles
- Accuracy ± 4%
- for controlled clockwise tightening
- Unlimited loosening torque without torque function
- tactile torque release
- with a robust 30-tooth ratchet mechanism
- DIN EN ISO 6789
- Service: Maintenance and Recalibration
- for acceptance of socket inserts
Art.Numbers: →313 →315 →315 AF →316 →317 AF →320 → 321 →322 →323 →324 →350 →355
- for safe keeping of Torque wrenches, we recommend our padded Protection Bag → Art.No.309
- specifically for work in cable trench and narrow spaces
- available in 3/8" and 1/2"
- According to the latest Norm EN 60900:2012 / IEC 60900:2012
Tools with double triangle are tested piece-by-piece with a test Voltage 10.000 Volt and certificated highest possible safeness for working on live parts up to 1.000 Volt.
All Safety Tools are stamped and signed according their Norm:
- IEC / EN 60900: 2012 or additional with VDE / GS also with Item Number, Size, Manufacturing Year and Manufacturer, 1000V and Double Triangle respectively VDE-Sign.
- High quality PVC according to the REACH-Regulation and withstand the newest PAK-Inspection.
|Inch / Nm||weight / g||Norm|
|* free changeable|